ntemacs - chm help file for selected word

From: address@hidden
Subject: ntemacs - chm help file for selected word
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 12:32:59 -0000

Hi!

Is there a way to open windows .chm file for selected word in emacs?
Currently, I am able to use (w32-shell-execute "Open" "D:/Srdjan/My
eBooks/java/j2se6.chm")
and it works. Problem is that it opens help file an the begining. But
I am not able to pass selected word as parameter. I need to launch
"hh.exe" app (which is .chm reader) and to pass "D:/Srdjan/My eBooks/
java/j2se6.chm::"+selected word (I guess) in order to make it to work.

Ntemacs guru out there - please help!