Re: mac os et emacs

From: Thierry Volpiatto
Subject: Re: mac os et emacs
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 07:08:42 +0100

> Am 12.11.2007 um 22:06 schrieb Thierry Volpiatto:
>
>> not sure i am going to purchase a mac at the
>> moment due to the problems with emacs on this os.
>> Difficult to find a laptop without windows on it!
>
> You can have MS Losedos on a MacBook (Pro) too: Apple's Bootcamp
> allows this. And you can host other OSes on this hardware.

Sorry for my english: what i wanted to say it's most of the laptop
available are with windose and i want to buy a pc without this os and
not with!
I use win really few and only in a virtual machine to test some of my
python scripts i give to friends who have only windrole.

I found a dell with unbuntu on it, it seem nice.
And on linux i am sure i can install emacs any version easily.
it's half price too! mac is really expensive.
Thank's for your tips.

--
A + Thierry
pubkey: http://pgp.mit.edu/