Re: emms-lastfm

From: Thierry Volpiatto
Subject: Re: emms-lastfm
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:42:38 +0100

Magnus Henoch <mange@freemail.hu> writes:

> Thierry Volpiatto <tvolpiatt@neuf.fr> writes:
>
>> Hi, these last days i have no stream on lastfm with emms,
>> emms can submit songs to lastfm but can't get a stream.
>> I have no error, just no stream/no sound after connecting to the server.
>> is some body have the same problem?
>> may be some urls have changed?
>
> Me too.  When I try to download the streaming URL sent back from lastfm,
> I get this:
>
> HTTP/1.0 667 Not enough content left to play this station
>
> I found more information here:
>
> http://jopsen.dk/blog/2007/09/all-version-of-thelastripper-broken
> http://jopsen.dk/blog/2007/09/lastfm-protocol-version-12-unofficial-documentation
> http://code.google.com/p/thelastripper/wiki/LastFM12UnofficialDocumentation
>
> Magnus

Thank you for the links.
It seem they have change encoding of their stream, i have the following
error with mpd:
MusicPD error: problems decoding
"http://87.117.229.85:80/last.mp3?Session=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
I install shell-fm and with it it work fine.
I will try to see which protocol it use.

--
A + Thierry
pubkey: http://pgp.mit.edu/