image-dired on win32

From: justinhj
Subject: image-dired on win32
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 11:58:37 -0800 (PST)

I've been debugging image-dired on a win32 build of emacs 23.50.0.1,
as when I run image-dired it cannot create thumbnails.

"Thumb could not be created for file ..."

Messing around with the function image-dired-create-thumb I see that
the behaviour is to call the convert command line function. Does
anyone know if this image convert command is available for Windows or
GnuWin32, or if there's another program that I could substitute and
modify the arguments?

Justin