Re: Emacs Environment Variables

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Emacs Environment Variables
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 15:54:40 +0100

Am 25.11.2007 um 14:55 schrieb David Kastrup:

"man csh" verifies that csh is still unsuitable for redirecting stdout
and stderr to different locations.

I am proud to report that I have experience in not boiling my eggs with my hammer!

How often do you need to separate stdout and stderr in some shell? Maybe I have bad habits so that it does not happen that often to me that I could remember.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

There is no national science just as there is no national multiplication table; what is national is no longer science.
                                      -- Anton Checov