Font problem

From: Andrea Benaglia
Subject: Font problem
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:30:26 +0100

Hi all, I'm new to this list, and I need some help with a font problem that's driving me crazy: menu fonts are really bad, blurred and almost illegibile, whereas everything's fine in the text... I really don't know how to fix this, I suppose it has something to do with the default font of the graphical interface used by emacs... My emacs is GNU Emacs 21.3.1...

Any help will be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance!

Andrea Benaglia