Re: saving messages

From: Joel J. Adamson
Subject: Re: saving messages
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 11:18:19 -0500

David Rod <angel_ov_north@tiscali.co.uk> writes:

> Hi,
> When I am reading newsgroup I want to save a message so I can read it
> later. If I press * this marks it and it is no longer visible when I
> exit the group and return to the group.
> If I press ! it is always visible but clutters up the Summary window.
> If I press o I get into big trouble. Lot's of possibilities and it often

I suggest either (a) using the menubar or (b) printing the Gnus
reference card.  It should be available on your system.

You can always view read messages (as long as they are not expired) by
using a prefix argument before entering a group.  If you want to get rid
of messages you've !'d, you can press "d" with the point on the message
in the summary buffer.

Joel

--
Joel J. Adamson