Re: Load path and custom compiling cvs on Debian

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Load path and custom compiling cvs on Debian
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 19:23:00 +0100

Am 14.12.2007 um 18:46 schrieb John Wells:

Can someone tell me what configurations settings I need to do to make
these work with my custom compile? Is it a ./configure option?

--enable-locallisppath=PATH

--
Greetings

  Pete

One doesn't expect governments to obey the law because of some higher moral development. One expects them to obey the law because they know that if they don't, those who aren't shot will be hanged.
                                – Michael Shirley