aquamacs emacs

From: Oleg Oltar
Subject: aquamacs emacs
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:49:59 +0200

Please help me!

I am trying to customize my aquamacs.  So  I have created  ~/.emacs file to do this.  And added there;

(set-cursor-color "Blue")

Then I have closed -> Opened my emacs, but no changes was visible (I expected cursor to be Blue) it seems the .emacs wasn't excecuted

I also tried to add this string to ~/Library/Preferences/Aqaemacs Emacs/ Preferences.el (and customize.el) but no  result  as well

Please tell me how can I make aquamacs use  .emacs properly?

Thanks,
Oleg