Re: What OS is used By Richard Stallman

From: Mark Dodel
Subject: Re: What OS is used By Richard Stallman
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 21:43:43 -0600

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 18:40:20 UTC, Linonut <linonut@bollsouth.nut>
wrote:

-> * Ignoramus5311 fired off this tart reply:
->
-> > On 2008-01-03, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@schestowitz.com> wrote:
-> >> He uses gNewSense at the moment, so a Ubuntu (Debian) derivative in a
sense. I
-> >> interviewed him recently, so he told me. He used to be using Utoto.
-> >
-> > Roy, thanks, this is interesting to know!!!
->
-> Looks like it is Ututo, not Utoto, though.
->

I can just see the Wicked Witch of the West (perhaps balmer in drag)
saying ""I'll get you, my pretty,and your little dog utoto too."  :-)

Mark

--

http://www.warpstock.eu