Re: emacs ispell / flyspell

From: Martin Jørgensen
Subject: Re: emacs ispell / flyspell
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 09:08:10 +0100

Alan Ristow wrote:
Martin Jørgensen wrote:
-snip-
I use Aspell, so I can't help with the first question, but here's what's in my .emacs to activate flyspell:

;; Setup Aspell and turn on flyspell mode
(setq-default ispell-program-name "aspell")
(setq-default ispell-extra-args '("--mode=tex"))
(setq-default ispell-extra-args '("--personal=custom_dict.rws"))
(add-hook 'LaTeX-mode-hook 'flyspell-mode)

Where else can I post these 2 questions? I sometimes saw David Kastrup in here answering something clever on this kind of problems.

Is there an auctex user group, developers forum or similar place where I can ask whether or not I just have to live with this behaviour?

You can access an auctex newgroup via gmane -- see gmane.org.

Ok, thanks to both of you... My linux doesn't boot right now, but I suppose I can get it to work now, however I think it's pretty ugly to add all these "non-english" words to the dictionary.

Really really ugly, IMO...

If there are spelling problems in the environments, latex labels (I cant add all of these as there is an infinity of them that changes each time I make a new document), commands etc, I know Latex and every other compiler will stop and let me know about the spelling error...

Regards,
Martin