Re: Web development using Emacs

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Web development using Emacs
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 19:32:02 +0100

nXhtml has support for those things you mention in the latest beta (except for ASP support which I have not uploaded yet):

  http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/elisp/nxhtml/beta/
  http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/NxhtmlMode

BTW, I wonder a bit about mmm-mode. I asked on Emacs wiki if it is still working, but I have got no answer. (mmm-mode can not work with nxml-mode/nxhtml-mode, but that is known I guess.)

So I downloaded and tested. It worked with the reciepe on

  http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/PhpMode

but the parts belonging to php / html-mode does not change when I edit the buffer. Is that how it should work, or?

9ido wrote:
MMM mode