Emacs client for Microsoft Office Communicator

From: Corey Foote
Subject: Emacs client for Microsoft Office Communicator
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:28:39 -0500

Hi Everybody,

I'm wondering if there's package that allows Microsoft Office Communicator to be used from within Emacs, like IRC can be accessed with ERC and AIM and be accessed with TNT. (Unfortunately, using a different instant messaging service is not an option for me, because Communicator is required by my company.) Any suggestions you have would be most appreciated.

Thanks for everything!

Sincerely,

Corey Foote

Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now!