Re: input methods per file

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Re: input methods per file
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:13:25 GMT

If thou findest Me in them, compare thyself to Me. But whom
wilt thou compare? Thyself, or Me in thee? If it is thyself, it is one who
is abominable. If it is I, thou comparest Me to Myself. Now I am God in all.

"I speak to thee, and often counsel thee, because thy director cannot speak
to thee, for I do not want thee to lack a guide.

"And perhaps I do so at his prayers, and thus he leads thee without thy
seeing it. Thou wouldst not seek Me, if thou didst not possess Me.

"Be not therefore troubled."

          SECTION VIII: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION

556.... Men blaspheme what they do not know. The Christian religion consists
in two points. It is of equal concern to men to know them, and it is equally
dangerous to be ignorant of them. And it is equally of God's mercy that He
has given indications of both.

And yet they take occasion to conclude that one of these points does not
exist, from that which should have caused them to infer the other. The sages
who have said there is only one God have been persecuted, the Jews were
hated, and still more the Christians. They have seen by the light of nature
that if there be a true religion on earth, the course of all things must
tend to it as to a centre.

The whole course of things must have for its object the establishment and
the greatness of religion. Men must have within them feelings suited to what
religion teaches us. And, finally, religion must so be the object and the
centre to which all things tend that whoever knows the principles of
religion can give an explanation both of the whole nature of man in
particular and of the whole co