Re: Mysterious hidden end of line characters.

From: David
Subject: Re: Mysterious hidden end of line characters.
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 21:06:46 +0100

On Sat, Jan 26, 2008 at 08:21:24PM +0100, Thierry Volpiatto wrote:
> Did you try running delete-trailing-white-space or picture-mode on your
> files ?

Hey hold on, my last post was wrong, the delete-trailing-white-space
function solves the problem of pasting multiple lines into the
shell. Awesome, nice one dude.

I'll have to ask my colleage if he still has problems with the scripts
I send him after I use this funciton.

Thanks for the solution Thierry, this turned out to be way simpler
than I feared.

Dave :0)