Filesets - what am I doing wrong?

From: Daniel Bye
Subject: Filesets - what am I doing wrong?
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:56:24 +0000

Hi all,

I have Emacs 22.1 (standard port build on FreeBSD/i386 7RC1).

I'm trying to set up filesets. It works fine when I explicitly list
members of the fileset - files turn up correctly in the Filesets menu
and I can operate on them using M-x filesets-* commands.

However, when I try to set up a directory-tree list set so the list
should grow dynamically as I add files to the project, things seem to
get away from me a bit - files appear correctly in the Filesets menu,
but when I try, for example, M-x filesets-open<RET>lhs-crm<RET>, Emacs
says "Filesets:  lhs-crm  does not exist"  (I have no idea if it's
significant, but there are two spaces around the fileset name in the
minibuffer...)

There is no further detail in the Messages buffer, so I can't see what's
wrong.

Here is the definition of the fileset from my .emacs (as auto-generated
by the easy config buffer):

  '(filesets-data (quote (("lhs-crm" (:tree "~/svn/lhs-crm/trunk"
"^.+\\.\\(rb\\|yml\\|css\\|haml\\|sass\\|js\\|html\\)$")))))

As I said, :files filesets work as I would expect.

I've checked the docs and Googled it, to no avail. What have I missed?

Many thanks for your time,

Dan

--
Daniel Bye