Re: Transparent background

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Transparent background
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 12:25:06 +0100

Am 31.01.2008 um 09:38 schrieb Madhukar Kumar:

Can someone tell me how to get transparent background?

Do you really want a background that is not opaque, that lets the background shine through? What you describe looks like reverse-video. Among the options that 'emacs --help' displays is:

        --reverse-video, -r, -rv        switch foreground and background

Transparency in a terminal emulator window can be achieved with some of them, I think eterm is one. In Mac OS X Terminal.app exists ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.