posting styles and mime decoding for rmail ?

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: posting styles and mime decoding for rmail ?
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 11:38:16 +0000

Each time I try rmail I like it very much.  I don't know why, because I
am also a longtime Gnus fan, but this is it, I like rmail.

I miss one feature though: is it possible to dynamically change the
"From:" field depending on who I am replying to?  Something similar to
the Gnus posting styles feature.  Even a simple implementation would be
enough for me to switch to rmail.

Another thing: I've been trying to find my way among old pages and dead
links to get MIME decoding with rmail.  Does anyone have hints to share?

Thanks,

--
Bastien