pclcvs / ssh

From: Pierre Lorenzon
Subject: pclcvs / ssh
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 22:22:15 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

pclcvs crashes when used in conjunction with a ssh access to
the cvs server.

More precisely : I check out a module on a machine C while the
server is on a machine S. Hence the directory containing the
module files is correct all CVS files are present and so
on. When doing cvs up in the corresponding directory (from
console) the password on machine S i asked and when supplied
everything goes well.

Trying same operation within emacs with pclcvs a simply get a
message saying that connection aborted and emacs never require
me for any password.

Reading pclcvs documentation I did not find anything concerning
these authentication processes. Is it simply not supported by
pclcvs or did I miss something ?

Bests

Pierre