Re: records-mode ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: records-mode ?
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:00:04 +0100

Hi,

I have used planner in the past, I tried again not that long ago
and still, I find it too complex. There is so much to do/to setup
before being able to use it that I gave up.

Well, I think my devotion will go either on notes-mode or
records. I am testing them and I will see how things go.

There is even another possibility I will probably try: C-x 4 a :)

Thank you all for you help.

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org