Re: records-mode ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: records-mode ?
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:00:02 +0100

Hi

   Both org mode and planner mode use a stand-alone utility called
   remember. I think this might meet your needs. You can configure it
   fairly easily to do some pretty useful stuff. I've seen examples of
   usinig it to jsut keep notes in a notes file.

I already have used both modes (org and remember) but they need
many tweaking to fully suit my (basic) needs and I am always
struggling to stay connected/concentrated on what I need to write
vs. my obsessive desire to tweak/customize my setup.

As I have already told on another post, maybe you are right and
Org is really what I need. Maybe not. Planner is another solution
and is covering one point: one note page per day.

Still looking for the perfect solution.

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org