Does pclcvs support ssh protocol ?

From: Pierre Lorenzon
Subject: Does pclcvs support ssh protocol ?
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 06:36:10 +0100 (CET)

Hi All,

I am very surprised that none seems to have an answer to this
so simple question : "does pclcvs support ssh protocol ?" Using
cvs client side, if you set the environment variable CVS_RSH to
ssh, cvs will use ssh to communicate with the server. Does
pclcvs support this feature ?

Sorry but I think I read the documentation enough carefully and
never saw that pclcvs supports ssh neither that it does not !
So what ? If it does I must understantd why it does not work on
my system ; but if it does not I simply have to find another
solution or hack the code !

Thus sometimes the code itself is the best documentation but I
thought that it could be faster to try to get an answer on this
list rather to investigate the code.

Best

Pierre