How to assign a name to emacsclient's frame?

From: anhnmncb
Subject: How to assign a name to emacsclient's frame?
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 08:35:07 +0800

hi,
As the title, after create lots of emacsclient frame by emacsclient -c,
I couldn't distinct which one is the server one, I want to assign a
name to emacsclient like
     emacsclient -name emacsc -c
so it will show at the title bar.

Also, I could make use of this title name for my fvwm to determine which desk it
would be there. So I could better manage emacsclient frame.
Any good advices?
--
Regards,

  anhnmncb