Help for sql-oracle mode

From: misskiss wang
Subject: Help for sql-oracle mode
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:06:38 +0800

Dear Friends,
I like to using sql-oracle in emacs, but now I met a problem: The database I logged on no need to input username and password, both fields are empty. If I ran M-x sql-oracle in emacs, and I press ENTER butter two times and then input Server string, for example like DB1, I got an error like this:

SQL*Plus: Release 10.2.0.2.0 - Production on Thu Feb 28 14:03:40 2008

Copyright (c) 1982, 2005, Oracle.  All Rights Reserved.

Enter user-name:
ERROR:
ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error

Enter user-name:
ERROR:
ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error

Enter user-name:
ERROR:
ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error

SP2-0157: unable to CONNECT to ORACLE after 3 attempts, exiting SQL*Plus

Process SQL exited abnormally with code 1

Is there any solution for this? Thanks a lot!

Misskiss