Re: more config .emacs files

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: more config .emacs files
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 14:48:49 +0100

thank you very much for replay

emacsclient is very nice, unless you do not want to open file in your already running emacs. --no-init-file is also good choice, but you will loose your modes settings for python, haskell or other files.

so i believe the good way to solve this, is using some other config. When working on my personal machine, i use config of root user. But when working on machine only as client, i do not have this chance. And using .emacs config of root is also not very nich trick!

pavel

Dmitri Minaev wrote:
On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 11:45 AM, srb@heckler-koch.cz