How can all incoming emails be retained and copies are forwarded to gmai

From: Don Saklad
Subject: How can all incoming emails be retained and copies are forwarded to gmail ?...
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 06:44:46 -0500

Thank you folks!  I'm grateful for the hints, tips and pointers.

What would be the more appropriate news groups or mailing lists for
more discussion of the now further ammended question... being

On a debian linux system how can all incoming emails be retained
and copies of all emails are forwarded to gmail ?... particulars
include

a.
How can the mail transfer agent be identified?... maybe exim?

b.
How would a nonprogrammer, dyslexic maybe, ADD maybe,
set it up on a debian linux system?...

c.
Ordinarily RMAIL in EMACS is used and from time to time mutt.

d.
Failed attempts at setting up an automatic file for spam that
can be looked over from time to time for any false positives.

e.
In emacs, difficulty filtering the spamassassin headers not being a
programmer.

"Someday we'll have real computers and not have to know this stuff !"
--onr