Emacsw32 fullscreen

From: Evans Winner
Subject: Emacsw32 fullscreen
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 12:50:20 -0700 (PDT)

Is there a way to send a keystroke to the underlying OS or window
manager from Emacs?  I am trying to get a true fullscreen (no
titlebar) in Emacsw32.  f11 seems to be getting trapped by Emacs (and
conkeror too, by the way).

(I am required to use MS Windows at work, so I am trying to figure out
how to get my user environment something like at home, with stumpwm,
conkeror and Emacs.  So far I haven't found any Windows replacement
for stumpwm, but I am experimenting with bbLean....)

Any leads for this fullscreen problem would be much appreciated.