Re: File name completion on Mac OS X with German umlauts

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: File name completion on Mac OS X with German umlauts
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 00:08:42 +0100

Am 13.03.2008 um 23:09 schrieb Markus:

Regardless of how the ü is saved in the file system ... when you enter ü twice, don't you expect twice the same results??

Exactly this is the situation on Mac OS X.

Lower case, upper case, or mixed case file names can exist in this or that Mac OS X supported file system. Those who need such a thing have more choices then the U.S. voters will have.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

They're putting dimes in the hole in my head to see the change in me.