Re: Enlarging the question Was: Re: Does pclcvs support ssh protocol ?

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: Enlarging the question Was: Re: Does pclcvs support ssh protocol ?
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 02:00:12 +0100

   Its really not that difficult or complex - just remember ssh-agent has
   to be run in a parent process of anything you want that should be able
   to take advantage of its facilities.

Although I am a little bit late on that, just a quick message to
thank you. The trick was right and now I am enjoying ssh-agent
facilities everywhere !

Regards

        Xavier
--