Re: Newbie: Submit whole buffer and capture output

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: Newbie: Submit whole buffer and capture output
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 02:00:16 +0100

   Can someone point me in the right direction?  Googling hasn't helped
   me here...

There is something called eev-mode (just google for it). It does
this and even more. It looks complex at first, but once mastered,
it is of great help for all repetitive shell tasks.

Sadly it is not part of GNU Emacs, I wish it was !

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org
http://www.april.org