Re: Emacs psychiatrist

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: Emacs psychiatrist
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 02:53:51 +0100

Joe Fineman wrote:
Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:

Joe Fineman <joe_f@verizon.net> writes:

Bastien <bzg@altern.org> writes:

AFAIK there are more psychiatrists that are also psychoanalysts
than psychoanalysts that are also psychiatrists.
I thought union of sets was commutative.
Of course, I meant: "There are more psychiatrists that become
psychoanalysts than psychoanalysts that become psychiatrists."

And of course, I meant: "I thought intersections of sets was
commutative".

%^)

This is the thing that psychoanalysts may deal with, the real meaning of your words.