Re: need help customizing font-lock colors in syntax highlighting (fortr

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: need help customizing font-lock colors in syntax highlighting (fortran)
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 00:29:14 -0700

bcbarnes@gmail.com wrote:

> In the old fortran mode filter, intrinsics such as mod, exp, and
> others would be highlighting in a different color (say, pink) than the
> control flow commands such as if/endif, do/enddo (which would be in
> purple). In the F90 mode, these commands are all highlighted in the
> same color. I find this to be undesirable, but I'm not sure how to
> change it.

I don't really know why it is like it is, but it is. Anyway, add to
~/.emacs:

(eval-after-load "f90"
  '(progn
     (setq f90-font-lock-keywords-3
      (append f90-font-lock-keywords-2
          (list
           f90-keywords-level-3-re
           f90-operators-re
           (list f90-procedures-re '(1 font-lock-builtin-face keep))
      f90-font-lock-keywords-4 (append f90-font-lock-keywords-3
          (list f90-hpf-keywords-re)))))