Re: Windows Emacs doesn't understand UNIX symbolic link?

From: Yang
Subject: Re: Windows Emacs doesn't understand UNIX symbolic link?
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 11:54:35 -0500

Thanks for sharing the experience. That is a sad news if this is true. I used to use carbon emacs on a mac and that works fine with UNIX file systems. I like the looks and fonts of the carbon emacs. Now I also like the emacs looks and font rendering on vista. Is there any patch around to let the windows emacs understand UNIX symbolic links? I know there used to be a package for emacs to understand windows file shortcuts.