Re: Problem using TRAMP for remote file access

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Problem using TRAMP for remote file access
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 16:19:49 +0200

Am 07.04.2008 um 18:50 schrieb Matt Noel:
Anyone with clues?

RTFM. Compare what you try to use with the documented examples. And then make a conclusion. And correction. Or two. It would be helpful to see what you try to type, because I could recommend not to use Greek input based on what I've read.

        /ssh:<login name>@<IP name or address>:/some/directory

--
Greetings
                                 <]