How can I change the keys?

From: Cesar_BCN
Subject: How can I change the keys?
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:15:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello

I'm trying to change the first keys row functionality. I want to press
a key (for instance: the '8' key) and emacs writte the symbol that
result of typing Shift+key  (for instance: the '(' symbol ).

But I want to be able to writte numbers with the numeric keyboard.

To the moment I have not esitate so when I change the key '8' (for
instance) the other '8' key (from the numeric keyboard) is changed
too.

Does someone of you have the answer?

Thanks so much.

César BCN