Re: Indentation for html-mode

From: Jens Teich
Subject: Re: Indentation for html-mode
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 22:32:02 +0200

Chris McMahan <first_initiallastname@one.dot.net> writes:

> I think the current mode is behaving correctly. The indentation is to
> reflect which elements are parents and children in this case.
> Indenting the <tr> tag after the comments would imply to me that the

Definitely html-mode treats the the comments correctly. This is out of
question. But here the comments are combined with other meanings which
are not visible when looking at the document with html view. They are
template designers for looping or conditional constructs, so here are
sort of two languages in one document.

> Are you sure you want the comments indented like you described?

Not desperately, just curious.

Jens