how to create c/c++ templates

From: Alain Muls
Subject: how to create c/c++ templates
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:20:43 +0200

Hello,

I use emacs/ecb for programming in C/C++.

I would like to have functions available that insert templates such as the 'if .. then .. else' construct or a certain Qt function that I use regularly. How can I do that, I am not used to program in lisp, so an example should suffice.

I would also like to connect these templates to key-shortcuts.

Any help much appreciated

Tx/Alain