Bug with diary-float ?

From: Brian Adkins
Subject: Bug with diary-float ?
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 10:20:33 -0400

I have the following line in my diary file:

%%(diary-float t 0 5) 09:30-10:00 The Event

It does correctly show the event for the 5th Sunday of months that have
5 Sundays, but it also shows on the 1st Sunday of a month following a
month with only 4 Sundays :) Apparently the check to see if the computed
day is still in the same month is missing or incorrect.

Is this a known bug? I looked at the code in diary-lib.el, but my newbie
elisp skills are not up to the task - that is one big hairy function.

Brian Adkins