Re: ebrowse for Perl ?

From: Johan Lindström
Subject: Re: ebrowse for Perl ?
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 01:51:52 +0100

At 17:23 2008-04-26, lanas wrote:
>  I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask for this, but is there
> some kind of ebrowse or some similar functionality for Perl code ?

I have found Sepia ( Simple Emacs-Perl Interface) on the CPAN, that adds
this kind of functionality to emacs.

There's also PerlySense.
http://search.cpan.org/dist/Devel-PerlySense/lib/Devel/PerlySense.pm

There's also PDE on the CPAN - Perl Development Environment in emacs.

Not sure this one does code browsing, but it may be useful anyway.

If you try any of these out I'd be interested in your experience with them.

/J