Re: Documentation for doctex mode

From: Christophe Jorssen
Subject: Re: Documentation for doctex mode
Date: 30 Apr 2008 21:51:58 GMT

Le Wed, 30 Apr 2008 20:22:33 +0200, Ralf Angeli a écrit:

> * Christophe Jorssen (2008-04-30) writes:
>
>> I'd like to know if there is a documentation of the doctex-mode.
>
> There are two DocTeX modes, one in Emacs and one in AUCTeX.  Both are
> derived from the respective LaTeX modes, so you can refer to the
> documentation of these modes.  (info "(emacs)TeX Mode") or (info
> "(auctex)Top") respectively.

Thank you Ralf.

I did not know there were two DocTeX modes. The only one I knew was the
AucTeX one. I've already done and I did again a search on "DocTeX" in the
AucTeX manual (html version http://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/manual/
auctex.html) and the results can not help me. I mean I don't know how to
use it because I don't know what can be done with this mode and how? For
instance, I'd like to know if there is a command to insert before and
after a region the macrocode environment

%    \begin{macrocode}
<Code region>
%    \end{macroce}

Sorry, these questions might be silly but I'm a beginner with emacs.

Thanks again
--
Christophe