Re: ergonomic based emacs keyboard shortcut set

From: harven
Subject: Re: ergonomic based emacs keyboard shortcut set
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 07:59:48 -0700 (PDT)

Pretty impressive.
Do you have the frequency of the C-x prefix ?
I use it pretty often, just wondering what's his rating.

I definitively want to try your layout. Two remarks though.
C-h =  delete-backward-char is mandatory for me.
Too many applications use it that way. And the h key is
a perfect spot on the Dvorak keyboard.
Also, C-t, M-t and M-c on a Dvorak keyboard definitely deserve
better shortcuts than the default ones.
I am currently using  C-t as the C-x prefix and M-t as
M-x.