Refactoring with CEDET

From: grischka
Subject: Refactoring with CEDET
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 12:17:48 +0200

Hi,

I have some code where I want to convert a bunch of (~100) global
variables into members of a structure. That means:

- find all functions that use these variables
- patch their declarations to take the struct* as additional parameter
        int func(int x) ==> int func(State *s, int x)
- insert the struct* as one more argument into calls to these functions
        func(n); ==> func(s, n);
- prefix all occurrences of the variables with the struct pointer
        var ==> s->var

Is it possible to do this (semi-?) automatically with CEDET?

Thanks,

--- grischka