cscope breaks on emacs 22.1.1

From: Ender . Dai
Subject: cscope breaks on emacs 22.1.1
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 03:05:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi experts,

I'm a fedora core 8 user and use cscope-15.5-15.4.fc7 and
emacs-22.1-11.fc8 on my laptop. Just now I found cscope didn't work
properly with my emacs: cscope-find-global-definition (and a few other
functions) can't find any definition in my c code. I'm sure I set
cscope database path correctly, because cscope-find-this-symbol works.
And I'm also sure that the database file was created properly, because
all the functions of cscope (not xcscope in emacs) works properly.

I think the issue didn't appear before I upgrade the emacs to the
version now used (emacs-22.1-11.fc8), so I'm wondering if there are
any emacs user have the same problem with me?

I'm just a emacs end user, not a elisp expert, so if you need more
info, debug message, elisp output, etc, just tell me what should I do
and I will feed back ASAP.

Thanks for reading the post. Any help will be appreciated.