Re: How to connect to remote emacs session

From: reader
Subject: Re: How to connect to remote emacs session
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 09:07:37 -0500

> Am 18.05.2008 um 06:10 schrieb reader@newsguy.com:
>
>> And how do I get to the gnus session?
>

> Via the DISPLAY environment variable?

I must be pretty dense but I'm not getting how that is done.
Can you describe in some detail how to accomplish this:

Box1 is running emacs-23 in X with server turned on and gnus session
started

box2 no x environment - ssh's to box1 and wants to connect to the
ongoing gnus session running in emacs.

What does user on box2 need to do?