Re: Installing w3m under Win XP

From: Johan Lindström
Subject: Re: Installing w3m under Win XP
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 23:42:49 +0100

At 19:40 2008-05-20, Joel J. Adamson wrote:
Corey Foote <coreyfoote@hotmail.com> writes:
> I'm looking for some detailed instruction for installing emacs-w3m
> under Windows XP.
Have you checked the w3m homepage
(http://w3m.sourceforge.net/index.en.html), and the emacs-w3m homepage

Fortunately w3m is part of Cygwin. So the easiest way to get it installed on Windows is using the regular Cygwin setup program.

(http://emacs-w3m.namazu.org/)?

I don't recall exactly, but I think it worked to follow the "Installing on non-UNIX-like systems" instructions. I may have had to manually install some of the mentioned dependencies (or if I just ignored those, I don't remember).

/J