Image-Dired not able to create thumbs

From: Corey Foote
Subject: Image-Dired not able to create thumbs
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 15:41:41 -0400

Hi everybody,

I'm having some trouble getting Image-Dired to run. I installed ImageMagick and put the program folder in my path environment variable. I'm able to invoke both convert and mogrify from the command line, but when I try to run Image-Dired by by typing M-x image-dired I get a message saying, "Thumb could not be created for file..." Any suggestions?

I'm running GNU GNU Emacs 22.1.50.1 under Windows XP.

- Corey Foote

Keep your kids safer online with Windows Live Family Safety. Help protect your kids.