Persistent emacs.desktop lockfile

From: Arne Schmitz
Subject: Persistent emacs.desktop lockfile
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 11:04:49 +0200

Hi!

I am using GNU Emacs 22.2.1 with the desktop package. Since a few weeks (I
guess since one of the Debian updates), I always get the message that my
desktop file is being used by another emacs instance. This is untrue and I
have to acknowledge the usage of the desktop file every time I run Emacs.
How can I get this to work again flawlessly? It seems that
the .emacs.desktop.lock file remains after I quit Emacs.

Arne

--
[--- PGP key FD05BED7 --- http://www.root42.de/ ---]