Re: How to convert Thunderbird folder to RMAIL?

From: Michael A. Koerber
Subject: Re: How to convert Thunderbird folder to RMAIL?
Date: 04 Jun 2008 09:47:03 -0400

>>>>> "kj" == kj  <socyl@987jk.com.invalid> writes:

    kj> Hi.  I have a Thunderbird folder with about 700 mail messages that
    kj> I'd like to convert to a format importable by RMAIL.  Does anyone
    kj> have any idea of how to do that?

    kj> FWIW, my OS is Mac OS X.

    kj> TIA!

    kj> Kynn

    kj> --
    kj> NOTE: In my address everything before the first period is backwards;
    kj> and the last period, and everything after it, should be discarded.

Try "M-x rmail-input".  Remember...the 700 messages will go into a single
buffer.  This
could exceed the maximum emacs buffer size.

mike
--
Dr. Michael A. Koerber
MIT/LL