Re: Emacs manual URL citations for use in mail

From: William Xu
Subject: Re: Emacs manual URL citations for use in mail
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 00:33:09 +0900

reader@newsguy.com writes:

> Is it only done manually?

I do.  Maybe Reiner's method will be faster.

> That is, one simply types out the url (info "(file)node") By reading
> the top of an info page?

There is a commmand for killing/copying current title in *info* buffer,
namely "c":

,----

`----

--
William

http://williamxu.net9.org

<taniwha> Knghtbrd: we should do a quake episode :knee deep in the code":
          you run around shooting at bugs:)
<Knghtbrd> taniwha: I'll pass the idea on to OpenQuartz  ;>