Re: Search for selected tex

From: Lorenzo Isella
Subject: Re: Search for selected tex
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 19:03:07 +0200

Many thanks, I cut and pasted a few lines and noticed the improvement (I selected the snippet by Jury Linkow in the site you suggested). But it seems to me this mainly deals with finding a single long word in the text by placing the cursor on it.
What if instead I want to find e.g. two words on the spot?
Cheers

Lorenzo

Lennart Borgman (gmail) wrote:

There is some code for similar wishes in

  http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/SearchAtPoint